Dec 13, 2011

Honda CB350F

Found an old Honda CB350F in a local online marketplace. It's not easy to find an antique motorcycle at an affordable price in this country. The price is not so bad, the condition looks good in the picture. If only I can buy it, I would like to restore it and modify it into a nice cafe racer like those in this post. I really loves the original tank and the headlight, so they are going to stay. What will going to be changed is the color, the seat, the exhaust and some details here and there.
I never thought of building a cafe racer before, but it really hit me hard this time when I saw the bike... If only I can buy it.


This is the closest to what I like it to be. via




This is the bike found. Loves the tank and the headlight.


























via 
via


via


via


via







via

No comments:

Post a Comment