Jan 14, 2013

Photoshop Custom: Yamaha Virago 535 Street Tracker

Since I still couldn't find the bike I want at the right price, here goes another Photoshop custom. This time I tried to make a Virago 535 into a street tracker. I think the result is not too bad.
The tank and exhaust are stock. The only changes are the frame, triple tree and the rear shocks. The rest are mostly cosmetic.
  • Bratstyle seat replaced the stock one and raised couple of inches higher
  • Bigger side cover to conceal the parts below the seat
  • Any small taillamp
  • 5/16" tires front & back
  • Vertical dual headlight with a mini fairing
  • Black fork cover
  • Original tank with new paint scheme
  • Longer rear shocks
  • Front fender resized
  • Rear fender chopped
  • Repaint the stock exhaust & heat wrapped
Enjoys!

5 comments:

  1. I like your renderings, and I wonder if you might do one for me. For the past couple weeks I've been designing (in my head) a V-Star 650 Custom based bobber, but I have a few design ideas that I'm not sure about visually. Let me know,

    DH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I don't mind to do the render for you, but you didn't leave any way of contact here. Hopefully you can see this reply and get back to me.

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Hey mate if you dont mind can you please let me know what tripple t you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey mate if you dont mind can you please let me know what tripple t you used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you get all the parts if i were to convert exactly like the one in the picture?

    Bratstyle seat replaced the stock one and raised couple of inches higher
    Bigger side cover to conceal the parts below the seat
    Any small taillamp
    5/16" tires front & back
    Vertical dual headlight with a mini fairing
    Black fork cover
    Original tank with new paint scheme
    Longer rear shocks
    Front fender resized
    Rear fender chopped
    Repaint the stock exhaust & heat wrapped

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete